Our service provide care and support in communal living where the tenants can make new friends and develop social skills by participation in group sessions such as cooking, film nights and takeaway nights.
There is 24-hour staff presence with a registered manager throughout the services.
We provide a safe and homely environment, where tailored support is provided to help people live as independently as possible. We are privileged to have unrestricted on-street parking and a driveway.
We Follow The Reach standard
- I choose who I live with
- I choose where I live
- I have my own home
- I choose how I am supported
- I choose who supports me
- I get good support
- I choose my friends & relationships
- I choose how to be healthy & safe
- I choose how to take part in my community
- I have the same rights & responsibilities as other citizens
- I get help to make changes in my life